I made this salad in under ten minutes and it was too good not to share! Healthy, filling and nutritious. It’s so good, I might have to make it again tonight…
Now I know you’re not stupid, and I’m sure you know how to make a salad, but here is the recipe just in case! Even if you don’t use these ingredients, try to make your salad as colourful as possible for maximum nutritional benefit.
Sliced, free-range turkey breast
1 tbsp coconut oil
Tin of black beans
Red apple (green tastes too sour with the dressing)
1. Heat the black beans in a pan or in the microwave.
2. Cook the turkey in coconut oil in a frying pan until it browns on either side.
3. Fill a seperate bowl with salad leaves.
4. Chop the apple in half and then into slices. Arrange on top of salad along with the cooked turkey and black beans.
5. Dress the salad. Bon appetit!