Potatoes are by far my most favourite food and nothing beats these homemade wedges: seasoned with aromatic rosemary, with a crispy skin and a fluffy centre.
– 4 large potatoes
– 4 tablespoons plain flour
– 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 tbsp sea salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200C. Chop the potatoes into wedges and place in a saucepan with about a third water.
2. Parboil the potatoes for around 6 minutes. Drain the water, then shake the pan to ‘roughen’ and fluff the potatoes up.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, rosemary, sea salt and pepper together. Spread the potatoes evenly on a greased baking tray and then coat the potatoes with the mixture.
4. Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes, or until they’re golden brown. Serve and enjoy!